The Laidlaw Schools Trust family of academies is a growing success story – and it’s easy to see why.
A clear vision from the Trust’s directors for the success of its academies, highly skilled professional staff and the generous financial support of our sponsor Lord Laidlaw, combine to ensure exceptional pupil progress.
The Trust continues to grow with the addition of South Hylton Primary School and Academy 360, both in Sunderland, and Westgate Hill Primary School in Newcastle.
They join Excelsior Academy, Thomas Walling Primary and Atkinson Road Primary Academies, all in Newcastle, as LST academies.
The Trust is looking to grow further, to welcome more schools in Tyne and Wear into the LST family.
If you’d like to learn more about how your school can become an LST academy, please contact our Chief Executive Jane Spence email@example.com
We will guide you through the process to become an LST academy which will ensure:
· The support of a committed sponsor in Lord Laidlaw who offers generous financial support for each of the academies in the trust.
· The extensive expertise and experience of Laidlaw Schools Trustees in education, school and academy leadership, local authority leadership and DFE experience.
· A professional and committed Board of Directors with in-depth experience of all education sectors.
· The support of the board comprising entrepreneurs, local business leaders, international business leaders, community service leaders and parents.
· A clear vision from the Trust Directors for the success of the Trust and its academies.
· Access to experienced and successful leaders of both primary and secondary sectors.
· The support of our leaders who have wide ranging experience of significant and effective school improvement – leading and managing change, including setting up new schools, setting up a new academy and academy conversion.